May 15, 2019

I will eventually be adding patterns that I design for loom knitting, sewing, and quilting. I will be sharing techniques for quilting and loom knitting stitches. And I will be also sharing yummy recipes that I come up with. I hope to have loom knitting alongs. So keep checking back for great and important information!

Saturday, December 23, 2023

The Letter Folks Spelling For Jesus

 I am so happy to say that my books that I have been working on for many, many years are finally getting printed!  My first book is out for purchase.  It is a series for Children called The Letter Folks Spelling for Jesus.  This episode is call In the Beginning and it talks about creation, how God created the earth and every thing in it and around it.  It also talks about being a New Creation! 


Each book, with a letter from the alphabet will talk about a Bible principle and how to apply it to our lives.  There is a story about the characters, but also in the middle is a Bible story that the character story is based on.  At the end of every book is a prayer.  And maybe even a song!

 

It is great for families to learn what God expects from us.  Also, it is a wonderful tool for Sunday schools, vacation Bible schools, and Bible camps.  

 

They are $16 plus mailing.  Right now in the USA only.


Here are a few pictures. 



 
Contact me at:  readthewordofgod@icloud.com to order your book today!  Order extra, they are a great witnessing tool.  Let your children's pastor know about these great tools for Sunday school!  God bless.








No comments:

Post a Comment