May 15, 2019

I will eventually be adding patterns that I design for loom knitting, sewing, and quilting. I will be sharing techniques for quilting and loom knitting stitches. And I will be also sharing yummy recipes that I come up with. I hope to have loom knitting alongs. So keep checking back for great and important information!

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Revelation: Church of Philadelphia

 Revelation:  Church of Philadelphia

To the church  of Philadelphia 7-13
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;  These things saith He that is holy, He that is True, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;  I know thy works:  behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it; for thou hast little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.   Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.  Behold, I will come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:  and I will write upon him the  name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God:  and I will write upon him my new name.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
 
Attribute:  “He that is holy, He that is True, He that hath the key of David, He that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts and no man opens.”

Jesus said I know:  
 your works
 you have little strength
 you have kept My Word
 You have not denied My Name


V7      "He that"
He that is Holy, and He that is True, He that has the key of David, He that opens and no man shuts; and shuts and no man opens.

These things says He that is Holy, He that is True:
Holy 40 sacred, pure, moral blameless, consecrated
True 228 truthful, real, genuine, conformed to the truth, opposed to that which is false or pretend.

He that has the key of David,  
Key–2807 Kleis, a key as shutting a lock  
*Isaiah 22:21-25.  22

V8    I have set before you and open door..

Door 2374 door, portal or entrance (the opening or closure)

 1Corinthians 16:8-9 Paul said, "But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.  For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries."  (Opportunities as well as enemies were waiting.)
Effectual1756 energes––active, operative, powerful

  2 Corinthians 2:12 "Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,"

 Acts 14:27 And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how He had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.

 Colossians 4:3 Withal praying also for us that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:  That I may make it manifest, as I speak.

  John 10:9 I Am the Door:  by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

**Matthew 25: 1-13:  The parable of the 10 virgins.
...Key of David once the door is open–salvation is assured.  Anyone can come and receive Jesus as Lord and Savior.  But once the door is shut–judgement is certain.  

*We have a door set before us.  A door of opportunity.  A GREAT opportunity!  
John 4:35   Jesus says:  "Say not ye, ' There are yet four months, and comes harvest?'  behold; I say unto. you, 'Lift up your eyes and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.' ß
We need to take that opportunity and use it fully!  People are waiting for us to tell them about Jesus.
    
 
Strength 1411 dunamis power, miraculous power.  Ability, abundance.  Spoken of intrinsic (internal) power.
Little 3398 mikros small in size, quantity, number or figurative dignity.  least, less, little small.
BUT they have kept God's Word and have not denied Jesus' Name.

V9   Jesus said, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you."

These people which worship satan are  wearing out the Christians of Philadelphia, that is why they have 'little strength'.  They have not nor will they let go of God's Word.  Jesus is going to step in and they will know they can not mess with God's people.

"I will MAKE them come to worship at your feet...."

Every individual is responsible for doing certain things.  Such as:  each person is to judge themselves, come to the Lord, answer the call He has put on their life,

V10   Condition...Because you have kept the Word of My Patience, I also will keep you...

V11   hold that fast to that which you have, that no one takes your crown.

The word for Churches today is to hold on to God's Word––The Truth no matter how weary we get, hold on and don't let go.  Keep working for the Lord doing what He tells us to do.  He will step in and will deal with the enemy of God's Word and our faith.  We have assurance of salvation and the comfort of belonging to Him and a community of people of like precious faith.


Reward:  He that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of My God and he shall go no more out (assurance of salvation): and I will write upon him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem (belonging), which cometh down out of heaven from My God:  and I will write upon him My new name.

No comments:

Post a Comment