Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is in your heart?

Last Sunday's sermon was excellent about the words of our mouth and I wanted to share it. (Pastor you can correct me if I got it wrong.)

Words of our mouth start with our thoughts. Be more careful about the thoughts and motives about what you say as well as the words themselves that we say.
5 Important Points
1) Take responsibility for your speech. You choose what you say. Stop making excuses! You are in control and you are to blame!
2) You don't just have to say it. Silences is good. "They didn't need to be told." It will be held against us.
3) You don't have to say what you feel. You CAN speak peace. Proverbs 25: 11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Speak peace and patience.
4) Practice saying productive things. Build up other people and train your mouth to do the same. We are creatures of habit so develop new material.
5) Get good material if all you know is bad things to say. Your tongues could change the world--it can change yours and those around you. What you say is how you look in your heart.

James 3:9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

James 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and EVERY EVIL WORK.

James 3: 17-18 But wisdom that is from above is first PURE, then PEACEABLE, GENTLE and WILLING TO YEILD, FULL OF MERCY, and GOOD FRUITS, WITHOUT PARTIALITY, and WITHOUT HYPOCRISY, and the fruit of righteousness is sown in PEACE of THEM THAT MAKE PEACE.

Is peace in your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs

This "Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs" is to help you with sizing. There is a place for arm length, body length, wrist size---every thing you need to keep track of to make my sweaters and shrugs. The download button is on the right. You can copy off as many as you need sweaters and shrugs for. If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will try to help.