Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

Psalms  30
1 I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
6 And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
7 LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
8 I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Psalms 79 : 13
So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

Psalms 105
1 O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
2 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
3 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
4 Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
5 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.
7 He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth.
8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!  Have a very blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs

This "Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs" is to help you with sizing. There is a place for arm length, body length, wrist size---every thing you need to keep track of to make my sweaters and shrugs. The download button is on the right. You can copy off as many as you need sweaters and shrugs for. If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will try to help.