Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snow Pictures

Last night we had our first real snow fall.  We got about 4 inches.  Here are some picutes



Isn't it pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs

This "Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs" is to help you with sizing. There is a place for arm length, body length, wrist size---every thing you need to keep track of to make my sweaters and shrugs. The download button is on the right. You can copy off as many as you need sweaters and shrugs for. If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will try to help.