Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shower curtain...

is done and hanging!!!  Hurray!!  I think it looks great!  I am very proud of this.  We have a lot of people over and it is hung where it will be seen a lot!  Here are some pictures.  (Thanks Peg!!)

Right after it was done I laid it out on the floor just to look at!
This part of the bathroom is gold.  The first part (pictured below) is a lighter gold.  The curtain has both and looks great here.  It really brighten it up.  As you can see I now need to make new curtains.  These are old anyway and is time for a change to match the curtain.  Be watching for a tutorial on this particular bathroom window curtain.
View from the other way.  Bathroom is small so it is hard to get a straight on picture.

When I was done with this my husband was so pleased and excited he asked me to make curtains for our living-room with scenes on them.  He said, "Can you do that?"  Yup I can.

The living-room is another place in real need of up-dating the window works and I know just want I am going to do!  I have been wanting to do a quilt block of the month (BOM) and I am going to offering my next project to you to do.  So be watching, it will be coming soon!   It will be making these (my BOM) into living-room curtains.

 Thank you for looking!  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs

This "Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs" is to help you with sizing. There is a place for arm length, body length, wrist size---every thing you need to keep track of to make my sweaters and shrugs. The download button is on the right. You can copy off as many as you need sweaters and shrugs for. If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will try to help.