Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

God is our Helper.

Come with great power, O God, and rescue me! 
Defend me with Your might.

Listen to my prayer, O God.
Pay attention to my plea.

For strangers are attacking me;
violent people are trying to kill me.
They car nothing for God.

But God is my Helper.
The Lord keeps me alive!

May the evil plans of my enemies be turned again them.
Do as you promised and put an end to them.

I will sacrifice a voluntary* to You;
I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good.

For You have recued me from my troubles
and helped me to triumph over my enemies.

Psalm 54  NLT

*Psalm 116 : 17  I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the Name of the Lord.  KJV
Hebrews 13:15  By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His Name.  KJV

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to give Praise and Thanks to God especially during very difficult times in our lives.  Despare, hardship, sickness, and death does NOT come from the Lord.  The enemy does that so we don't thank God for the bad things but we can offer Praise and Thanks DURING them.  It is difficult--that is why it is called a sacrifice.  When we respond in Praise and Thanksgiving to the Lord during these times we are showing our trust in The One who can change the circumstances, and give us comfort.  We also give Him those moments and God surrounds us with His presence and Love.  Not only in tough times should we Praise Him and give Him Thanks but in the good times as well.  He said He will NEVER leave us nor forsake us, Hebrews 13:5
Jesus loves you so much!  Trust Him today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs

This "Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs" is to help you with sizing. There is a place for arm length, body length, wrist size---every thing you need to keep track of to make my sweaters and shrugs. The download button is on the right. You can copy off as many as you need sweaters and shrugs for. If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will try to help.