Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Look at some of the things God did!!!


We, just recently, was heading to Shipshewana Indiana for a quilting meet 'n greet.  We left early to do some sight seeing here in lower Michigan and I wanted to share with you some pictures I took at one spot in particular.   These scenes reminds me of God goodness for us.

"He (the Lord) loves righteousness and judgment:  the earth is FULL of the goodness of the Lord" Psalm 33: 5
 "You (the Lord) visits the earth, and waters it:  You greatly enrich it with the river of God, which is full of water:  You prepare them corn, when ou have so provided for it." Psalm 65: 9
"Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.  God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him." Psalm 67: 6-7
"He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass; as showers that water the earth." Psalm 72: 6

"For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse..." Romans 1:20

Enjoy!!


 
These are Black Damselflies.














 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs

This "Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs" is to help you with sizing. There is a place for arm length, body length, wrist size---every thing you need to keep track of to make my sweaters and shrugs. The download button is on the right. You can copy off as many as you need sweaters and shrugs for. If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will try to help.