Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easy Hanging Towel 'Pattern'

First get one kitchen towel or hand towel and one potholder with a loop.
Draw and free-motion sew a design on the potholder.
Fold towel sides in so it is the same width as the potholder.
Find the half-way on the towel and mark with pins on each side.

Find the half-way on the potholder and mark with pins too.
Place right sides together matching the two half-ways.
Sew down the middle a couple of times for security.
Place a button on the facing side of the potholder.
Show it to your husband so he can....
oooohh and aaahh over it!!
Then place it on the door handle of your stove and enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. cute towel and potholder, wonder where you got it from?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL A wonderful new friend gave it to me!! Thanks Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Dates Added

I just added dates to the patterns under "Links to my patterns" so you will know where to find the tutorials that go with them. Please find the tutorials under the year, month and day listed next to the pattern listed. Thanks and enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at the address in my profile.

Remember these are my own patterns that I drew the patterns for and wrote the tutorials for. I offer these patterns for free for you to make for yourself, as gifts, or even to sell BUT please do NOT claim my patterns as your own or put them on your website. You may put a link to my site on your website. Please be respectful. You would want the same respect for your patterns. Thank you. God bless.

Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs

This "Pre-Op for Sweaters and Shrugs" is to help you with sizing. There is a place for arm length, body length, wrist size---every thing you need to keep track of to make my sweaters and shrugs. The download button is on the right. You can copy off as many as you need sweaters and shrugs for. If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will try to help.